[bookshare-discuss] Re: old vs new

  • From: "Basler, Ellen LRN" <EBasler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 13:49:20 -0600

Can I ask those of you who use Braille for some help?

I don't have to tell you that Braille in paper takes up a lot of room so
I may have to consider alternatives for my students.  I also know that
this group is comfortable with reading off computers one way or another.

So, are people comfortable using refreshable Braille for extended
periods? Is it comparable to paper, or better, or do some people find it
as unpleasant as plastic?

Ellen Basler

Ellen Basler

Alternate Format Librarian