[bookshare-discuss] Re: number of books in library

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 13:23:20 -0400

Hi Cheryl,
I think even a modest college library has something like half a million books. In addition, they have access to interlibrary loan, and all sorts of periodicals. I think we'll be there one day, but probably not in the next year or two!

________________________ Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D. Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>