[bookshare-discuss] Re: newspapers

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 18:48:30 -0500

Good going, Rick. (smile) I'm glad to know they're aware of the issue and
are going to fix it. You know, you'd make a great beta tester for new
features because you're good at describing what you're experiencing. In my
mind, this month is like an advanced beta of the new Bookshare where we all
work together to learn how things work and fix the things that aren't
working. Looking at it this way helps me stay curious instead of worrying
about things that aren't working the way I want them to.

Monica Willyard