[bookshare-discuss] Re: need help finding a book in the bookshare collection

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 23:41:52 -0500

Was it
ANNE OF WINDY POPLARS, BY
L. M. MONTGOMERY
Anne Shirley has left Redmond College behind to begin a new
job and a new chapter of her life away from Green Gables. Now
she faces a new challenge: the Pringles.
BOOK SIZE: 257 Pages
CATEGORIES: Teens, Literature and Fiction

That's the only one I could find in those I haven't deleted yet.
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will
live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy