[bookshare-discuss] mysteries, was Off topic messages

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 14:45:34 -0500

 Shirley,

If you haven't read these yet, I liked both series, and they are worlds apart.

The Brother Cadfael books by Ellis Peters,
and
the Eve Dallas books ( ... in Death series)by J. D. Robb.

Dave

At 01:55 PM 1/24/2009, you wrote:
Hello everyone,

I realize that I'm guilty too, because I responded to that message that was off topic, but the best thing we can do is to ignore messages like that. Just hit the delete key and move on. I give you all credit for being able to control the subject matter by keeping on track yourselves.

Now, can anybody recommend a good mystery?

 Shirley