[bookshare-discuss] Re: my untmost for his highest

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 14:24:59 -0400

Hi, Stacey. It sounds like this was probably a case of the over-zealous
stripper. <smile> Maybe someone else has already suggested this to you, but
I'm kind of behind at this point. <smile> I don't know, if that is the case,
what any of us can do about it. I've downloaded that book but haven't looked
at it yet, but if that is the case, it sounds like that book might be quite
disappointing if you were wanting to use it for devotional purposes. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to him.