[bookshare-discuss] more Amish authors

  • From: Gwen <gstweedy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 12:07:06 -0400

We need more or even some books by these authors *smile*
Kathleen Fuller
Dale W. Cramer
Barbara Cameron
Especially Amy Clipston
Suzanne Woods Fisher
Mary Ellis
Laura V. Hilton
Kelly Long
I'm sure I'll find more later LOL.
have a good day all.
Gwen
There is another one with last name of Castillo wrote first name wrong have Lind but thinking it might be Linda.
There is also Adina Senft
Vannetta Chapman
Ruth    Reid
There is also a true book some folks might be interested in called:
Crossing Over
by:
Ruth Irene Garrett about a woman who got out of the Amish faith.
Well that's all for now I promise. Good morning all.
Gwen