[bookshare-discuss] Re: maybe not the right list

  • From: eden kizer <eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 11:09:35 -0500

Hi. Thanks for answering. Are there a lot of daisy books on that site? How do you find different categories? How do you find what's new in the colection? I found the site hard so can ou please call me to help. It's 574-387-5620. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx