[bookshare-discuss] leaving list

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 10:19:45 -0800

I'm leaving this list too, anyone who wants to contact me personally, my
email is lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxxx I will continue scanning and submitting
as I have done for 6 years. I got back on the lists a couple months ago
after about 3-4 years off. Clearly, I'm just not a "list person." No hard
feelings from me, hope none from others. Smile.

Happy trails and happy reading everyone!!

Liz and Aziza in Portland

Liz Halperin
Portland, OR
lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx