[bookshare-discuss] just submitted the Making of the Arab Israeli Conflict

  • From: "Ibrahim" <filastin48@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 10:50:55 -0400

I just submitted the Making of the Arab Israeli Conflict, 1947-1951.  History
lovers may find this book extremely useful in understanding the formative years
of the  conflict between Israel and the Arab States.  Ilan Pappe, a prominent
Israeli revisionist historian dispells many myths associated with the events
that took place between 1947 and 1951 -- the period in which the Jewish state
was created, and the majority of the Palestinians were driven out of their
homeland in to the diaspora as a result.  I highly recommend this book to those
who love to ground their current understanding of political affairs in a deep
historical perspective.
Happy reading,

Ibrahim