[bookshare-discuss] Re: is there a list of books to scan?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 23:28:12 -0700 (PDT)

Amber,

There's a very long list, divided into fiction and
nonfiction, called familiarly the Wish List, but it is
titled Requested Additions to the Collection.
It has on it a lot of the kinds of books you like.t

You can access it at any of these sites:

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/

Just go up and take a look. When you choose a book to
scan from it, just post here or better still on the
volunteer list--bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx We'll
put down that you're scanning it so no one else will.
We updated the list every night if there are additions
or deletions.

DO you have a last initial we can use, or a nickname,
to distinguish you from Amber W.?