[bookshare-discuss] Re: freshman dorm series

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 10:17:25 -0700

Hi Rebecca,

        I'm working on scanning the entire Freshman Dorm series from which
all of these books come.  I intend to scan all of them.  You'll be happy to
know that those that you mention aren't the entire series.  There are a
total of 39 books in the  series.  I have all of them and am submitting
about two a month from that series as I promised another member who wanted
to read the series a few months ago,each month along with the tons of other
things that I'm scanning.  The ninth book in the series is Freshman Schemes
and I'll have that one submitted by the end of this weekend.  So, you can
look for that one in the Bookshare collection, perhaps, some time next week.

Glad you're enjoying the series.

Mayrie