[bookshare-discuss] Re: for shelley using the braille note to proofbooks

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 22:50:51 -0500

You can do that.

You will need to rename the files to title of book .bks so that you can
unpack.

You can do any format that the Braillenote can handle.

I would do txt, and .rtf, and .brf to start with.

There are a lot of .txt files.

And indeed I suspect you could upload from the BN.

I haven't tried it, as I haven't tried to figure out how to connect to our
DSL modem downstairs.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council