[bookshare-discuss] Re: favorite author

  • From: "Jim O'neill" <jimoneill1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:38:41 -0400

HI,

W.E.B Griffin is about the best author for military fiction that I have
come across in years.

From: "Sharon" <afinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 22:50:41 -0400
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] favorite author

My favorite author is Clive Cussler. I like all of the books that
feature
Durk Pit. He is a project manager for a government marine agency. There
are
several on BookShare. He has a newer hero named Austin and, in my
opinion,
they drag a little but are still a good read. I also like the Dragon
series
by Anne McCaffree.
Thanks to whomever suggested this topic. I have found a couple of new
authors.

Sharon