[bookshare-discuss] Re: expanding the collection

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 23:28:45 -0400

Well, I have.

The Bible for the Biblically Inept, but there are study notes to scan.

I also have the New Believers Guide to Colts, Sects and Alternative
Religions, and a few other titles in the Christian Realm.  Unfortunately I
have left the truly excellent library of religious material sigh for ever.
The Christopher House at KU had practically anything.

But will be scooping out the Biographies.  I know we had one on Luciano
Pavarotti, and one on the Donner Party.  Will go visit when I have some of
the mess of books laying around in here tackled.

smile.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions.  I will be looking into any books I can
on astronomy and the arts and crafts.

And of course on animals galarore.  Will see what I come up with the next
couple of months.

More doggy related stuff on the way.  Plus two more TTouch books if I get to
edit the one, and fix a page in the other.

rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"One glance at a book and you hear
the voice of another person, perhaps
someone dead for 1,000 years. To