[bookshare-discuss] Re: ergent book request

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 20:42:10 -0500

hey Jessie,

The book Limitations is on the books to be checked out page with your name on it, it looks like some really simple things to be done and the book can go in the collection, I know it is too late for the Mystery Book club, but would be nice to get it into the collection or rejected, smile, something. I can't touch it as the submitter, can you look at it?

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT

Guide dogs for the Blind Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Reading a book is like rewriting it for yourself. You bring to a novel, anything you read, all your experience of the world. You bring your history and you read it in your own terms. -Angela Carter, novelist and journalist (1940-1992)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jesse Bollinger" <jesseb83@xxxxxxxxxxx>