[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Two books I am scanning

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 18:39:04 -0500

Jamie, book 1 was either rejected or can't be opened because it's in the wyn format. I can't remember which. We have a few books in wyn format that will likely never get processed because we can't open them. :( There are two such books that I'd love to read. If I want them, I'll have to scan them myself. (sigh) That means no credit for the original submitter either. The person probably is still wondering why the books haven't been accepted. Anyhow, the first book in this series still needs to be scanned. Do you still have it? If not, should I put it on my wish list at Paperback Swap?

Monica Willyard

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
You're wlecome! I thought the first book in the series was on Bookshare. I actually got interested in this series because the first book was one step 1 but it was in some format I couldn't access (ARK or KES or I don't know what). So I got the book to read and I was hooked! I submitted book 2 and A Deadly Yarn is book 3. So maybe book 1 needs to be scanned again?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder by Joanna Fluke
Isn't it time you protect your rights? Click Here <http://www.kqzyfj.com/email-1683725-10522091?sid=Email011208>