[bookshare-discuss] Re: e: Re: brf file question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 16:01:54 -0600

Hi Jack,

We have been hearing that a fix is in the works ever since the new site went up a few years ago. But we are just discussing it on this list.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Jack and Becky
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 3:55 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] e: Re: brf file question

Hey David and the rest of you good folks.
Bookshare is aware of all these translation problems and a fix is
in the works for them.
BTW Dave I remember you from the good old Blazie days.  I have
two braille lite forties.  Think for a deaf blind person they are
arguably one of the best book reading machines every made.  Ain't
a bad note taker either.  Though old in technology terms, they
still have Many many uses.
You guys have a wonderful day!
Jack