[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: What's with the weird synopses?

  • From: jack and bakey <braille_cat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:18:58 -0600

Nor did I, using keymail.
Jack

----- Original Message -----
From: Patti Johnson <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:46:40 -0500
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: What's with the weird synopses?

I had no trouble reading any of the messages.
Patti

On 1/31/2011 11:39 AM, Bob W wrote:
Hi Doctor Ann.
I think your diagnosis is correct, there is a mime problem, but
think you are diagnosing the wrong patient.

I can't read either Scott's message or Ron Miller's messages on
this
topic. But I suspect that Ron is the original culprit since he
sent
out the first illegible message. (Scott was probably just
replying).

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ann Parsons"
<akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx