[bookshare-discuss] e: Re: My Utmost for is Highest

  • From: Stacey Robinson <stacey.robinson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 06:19:12 -0600

Hi Sue,
I guess that's a good sign then.
Thanks Jake and everyone.
Stacey and Amigo

----- Original Message -----
From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 20:51:34 -0600
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: My Utmost for is Highest

Hi Stacey,

I just asked one of our tech experts, Jake Brownell, to search
for that
book. He said it is not there and that Gustavo must have pulled
it. If
Jake can't find it, it is not there now. Sorry I can't help.

Sue S.

Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line. To
get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.