[bookshare-discuss] creative writing group meet ps

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 08:47:19 -0700

I also wanted to let every1 know that Nan Hawthorne, author of "An
Involuntary King: a Tale of Anglo Saxon England" will be joining us
for at least part of the meeting. So even if you're not a creative
writer but just wanna talk to a soon-to-be-celebrity, come & join us!

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride