[bookshare-discuss] Re: confused

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 20:43:44 -0700 (PDT)

Since Mayrie posted here that she was wrong--she thinks--I'll post here that in
fact she was correct, though neither she nor I knew where that info was posted.
Chela found a Wish List page on bookshare that I only found by putting Wish
List in the Search bookshare site. It's an old notice that says, also, that
there will be a request form added. I've written to John G. to ask him to
revise that notice to have people send requests either to the volunteer list,
if they want to join, or to my hifriend@xxxxxxxxx address.

G.cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/