[bookshare-discuss] Re: comments on Publishers Phase Out Piracy Protection. . .

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 18:35:28 -0700

Obviously you're a science fiction fan.  No one picked up a sense of amazement
like Robert Donley, but we are both dating ourselves by knowing about him.
Many of those old (in time, not age) NLS readers were something special. -----
source message -----
from: "duane iverson" <diverson@xxxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/03/09 18:15:43
subject: [bookshare-discuss] comments on  Publishers Phase Out Piracy
Protection. . .