[bookshare-discuss] Re: child's question

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 14:20:45 -0500 (EST)

laughter!
very funny.
Karen

On Sat, 3 Jan 2009, Judy s. wrote:

Love it, Roger!

Judy s.

Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx wrote:
 Okay, as long as jokes are floating around here let's try this one. A guy
 was sitting in the examination room of a doctor's office. The doctor comes
 in and asks, "Well, what seems to be the problem?"

 The man replies, "I think I'm a moth."

 The doctor says, "Is there anything else wrong?"

 The man says, "No, I just think I'm a moth."

 The doctor then says, "Well, I don't think I can help you. I think you
 need to see a psychiatrist."

 The man then says, "Yes, I was on my way, but I noticed that your light
 was on."