[bookshare-discuss] Re: characters that make you smile

  • From: Natalia Sulca <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 17:45:14 -0400

Ah. Don’t we all Love those Characters? I absolutely love Cian from Nora
Robert’s circles trilogy, who tries to pretend he’s heartless, when in truth he
has a heart of gold, along with  His pessimism and   great sense of humor.
Blaire is the ideal feminist in the circle. Haily from Nora’s in the garden
trilogy who has an endearing sense of humor, Logan, Stela and Ros all from the
same trilogy, add to the fun!  Ron and Hermione from harry potter never fail to
make me laugh with there bickering, Fred and George are hilarious, Hagrid’s
adorable, and Ginny’s A trip! I love Harry too. Edward Cullen is my Hero from
the twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. Wouldn’t we all like to find our vary
own prince charming like Nicholas Taggert from Holly by Jude Deveraux, Cash
Boudreaux from slow heat in Heaven By Sandra brown, and Grant Chatman from A
kiss remembered also by Sandra Brown? Yes yes, I know I’m a romantic fool, but
I’ll read anything interesting. Merry Gentry, Doil, Reese, and Gaylyn from the
Merry Gentry series are great. I like Anita’s sense of humor from the Anita
Blake Series too. Bonnie from the vampire Diaries is super cute! I have so many
others I could go on for ever, but these are the only ones I can think of off
the top of my head. Each character has his or her own personality, and riveting
story.
Happy Reading,

Nati

Now Reading Naked In Death, by J.D. Robb.