[bookshare-discuss] Re: brf file question

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 14:53:38 -0600

Hi Marty,

Very true. But the problems with Braille translation of the elipsis and apostrophe when letters are dropped is Bookshare's problem. I know, because I have downloaded some books I proofed and the pproblem is there. Having said that, I am very appreciative of Bookshare, and I can always correct the translation in my .brf files after I download them.

Sue S.

-----Original Message----- From: Martha Rafter
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 1:30 PM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: brf file question

Hi Folks,
  Keep in mind, please, that some of those mistakes might be in the
original print version; we are not allowed to change them.  It's annoying
but true!
Marty

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Roderick
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2013 9:25 AM
To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jimmy,

It's American English, but I find mistakes. I am still finding that
neverless is translated incorrectly.

-----
No virus found in this message.