[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bookshare-discus] Is good good enough?

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 19:21:25 -0800 (PST)

Hi All
I submited a book called "The second summer of the sisterhood" it is the sequel
to "The Sisterhood of the traveling pants." I have a friend who is a member who
had requested the book. After reading the sequal she stated that the first book
of the series,the handwriting in the first book is omited. She says that
without the handwritten par it looses something. I told her I woud resubmit it.
However it is rated good. She saays that it should be related fair. Could I
sumbit it again even though it is technically rated good? Thanks.
Anastasia

 Yahoo! Mail