[bookshare-discuss] Re: book wizard from aph

  • From: "don bishop" <w6smb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 15:22:25 -0700

Thanks for the responses.  Maybe one of you can answer this then.

I can get the headings from the paper such as the sections and even the names for the specific articles, but I can't seem to get into the text of a specific article. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

If either Duane or Rik can help me out here I'd much appreciate it. Since this is kind of getting away from bookshare, if it involves too long an explanation, maybe you can write me privately if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Don