[bookshare-discuss] Re: blindisms et al

  • From: "Elfqueen" <elfqueen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 01:59:13 -0400

Yeah, that's what I meant. :) I love the fact that I can "watch" people without looking at them. I overheard lots of stuff, especially this past school year, that had the ring of confidential information, all because a lot of the other students treated me like the "special kid," who couldn't possibly have any idea what was going on. Hurtful at first, and I didn't want to overhear much of the stuff I did, but I am a writer after all. I got over my feeling of being belittled and took advantage of my position. :) ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grandma Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>