[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss] Re: My Eyes have a Cold Nose

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 21:57:37 -0400 (EDT)

hey Jake that is wonderful, as that would make the people here in the "Rare
books room" much more comfortable.  I found it strange but once I saw the
quality of their book I can understand their apprehension.

I don't need it, right away, will validated and proofread if you like.
smile, just let me know when it gets on the site.  We don't do  midterms for
another few weeks, sigh.

I will order it on cassette, but I still believe it should be in the
collection.

As it is a great book, and there are people who can't do cassette but who
could do electronic Braille.

I am also going to ask the librarians on Monday if interlibrary loaning it,
so that I could take it out of the library and scan is possible, if it is I
will let you know.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council