[bookshare-discuss] Re: [bksvol-discuss] A novel I want scanned for my school, please?

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:00:12 -0500

Hi all,

You're right, Kim, though many of those words are clear if you read them in context. The best way to absorb Shakespeare, of course, is to see it performed. That's when you really get the whole meaning of the language and plot.

The only Shakespeare play which I didn't like and didn't sit through was a performance of "Richard III" which I attended last summer. It was so boring and so confusing! All these people kept dying and all these other people kept talking about it and then going off to die themselves. The first half was an hour and forty-five minutes long! My friends and I left! We couldn't take it!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring