[bookshare-discuss] Re: about favorite books of 2008

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 12:21:01 -0500

I might have to check out Midnighters.

Yep, she is the writer of the Crestomanci books I have the last two to scan for Bookshare, and just put up a novela of hers that is quite a cool twist on modern magic, called the Game, I think you will like it.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nancy Feldman" <nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>