[bookshare-discuss] Re: a prospective new customer to bookshare

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:22:32 -0700

Hi, Rachel, I hope you're able to join Bookshare and I wish (like others on
this list) that you had complete access to all books on the site like we in
the U.S. do. I like the idea of accessibility without borders. Welcome to
the list and I look forward to hearing from you again. Regards, Kim
Friedman.