[bookshare-discuss] a book I'm trying to validate

  • From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bksvol-Discuss@Freelists. Org" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:34:32 -0500

I am working on  The Stone Garden by Deborah Smith, and I've corrected a lot
of scanning errors and am almost done with the book, but there are two pages
of the book that are not readable at all. A bunch of symbols and stuff that
doesn't make any sense at all. If the person that scanned it is on either of
these lists, it's pages 306 and 307. I don't want to reject the book,
because I've corrected a lot of things, and I'm almost done, but those two
pages need to be rescanned.

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo

Checked by AVG Free Edition.