[bookshare-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 21:43:31 -0500

Hi Kellie,

Nice to know there is another Cherryh fan! I'm currently not able to scan or validate, so I won't work on them myself. (smile)

(and oddly - this message just came through to me today, although it looks like it was sent several days ago!)

Judy s.

Kellie Hartmann wrote:
Judy, you and I seem to have a lot of book preferences in common. Cherryh has become a favorite sci-fi author of mine, and I would probably enjoy these book and would help validate unless you wanted to work on them yourself. Thanks for reminding me of all the great stuff we have yet to acquire for Bookshare,
Kellie