[bookshare-discuss] WindowEyes loses its place upon downloading

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Discuss EMail list <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 10:31:45 -0600

 HI listers
OK I download a book as always, but with WindowEyes, apart from having to turn on browse mode via Control+Shift+a, I loos the place on the page, thus having to do a Search for the title of the book I was on, so that I can continue with H to move to the other headings. Is this a WindowEyes problem? What suggestions might you guys give? Thanks for info.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México