[bookshare-discuss] Re: WindowEyes and working with the Add to list

  • From: "lana" <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 22:04:10 -0700

I don't know about IE9, but with firefox, I sometimes have to turn msaa off, that is shift control a to make a link work. It doesn't make sense, but it usually works.

-----Original Message----- From: Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 10:00 PM
To: Bookshare Discuss EMail list
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] WindowEyes and working with the Add to list

 Hi listers
Any tips/tricks for working with Windoweyes on the Add to reading list
button? I can't seem to get a hang of how it works! With Jaws I never
had these little annoyances of having to press the button a few times
for it to work, which with Windoweyes either it's because I can't get
the hang of how it works, or because maybe I'm now working with IE9?
Thanks for ideas.

--
Enviado desde mi lap
RompiendoBarreras espacio de psicología/Superación Personal Sábados 10PM México http://radiogeneral.com ¡los esperamos!