[bookshare-discuss] Re: What to Expect when You're expecting

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 16:42:13 -0400

Hi Sue:

I recall someone asking about it too. I believe it was well over a year. Frankly I think it's too much time for someone to keep a book. In my opinion, there should be a policy of not holding a book more than 90 days. That should be plenty of time to validate a book.

Grace
----- Original Message ----- From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>