[bookshare-discuss] Re: What happened to fiction?

  • From: Karen Lewellen <klewellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 01:02:52 -0400 (EDT)

I admit to being confused as well. I read nonfiction too, but never have trouble finding both fiction and nonfiction, and have never used the advanced search.
Honestly? I am pretending I did not just read terry's name. I might read 24 hours a day just going through those laughs.
Kare
< who is still sosososo happy the fantastic beasts screenplay made the collection!>

On Mon, 27 Mar 2017, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:

I don't see what the problem is. Just go to the advanced search and check the fiction category or the fiction categories you are interested in and specify the sort order to be by date added and there is your list of fiction from most recent at the top to the oldest at the end of the list.
On 3/27/2017 5:55 PM, lana wrote:
        I used to find loads too, but not for the past few days. Maybe the
 companies which are dumping will be done for a while, and we can get back
 to getting good books. It's okay if you know the book or author you want,
 but new books? Forget it.

 -----Original Message----- From: Karen Lewellen
 Sent: Monday, March 27, 2017 3:33 PM
 To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: What happened to fiction?

 Well, speaking only for myself, I have no issues finding loads of fiction
 at Bookshare.
 for me nls and bookshare can work in harmony as I find items in one that I
 do not find in the other.  further nls does not provide text and bookshare
 does.
 still, your idea of fiction and mine may be different.  likewise our
 methods of  searching.
 Kare

 On Mon, 27 Mar 2017, lana wrote:

> Depends on the kind of fiction you like. Bookshare has given me > tuns and tuns more than Bard, though the latter’s reading > experience is more pleasant.

 To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to
 bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the Subject line.  To get a list
 of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.