[bookshare-discuss] Re: Waiting for admin approval

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:04:11 -0500 (EST)

Sue

Thanks for the kind words.

For those who want something right now in the spirit of the season, just
made available is "Season of Love," a set of 4 Christian romances set in
the Christmas season.

And hopefully coming soon (it's awaiting final approval in Palo Alto) is
"A Cup of Christmas Tea."  While normally not a fan of poetry, even if it
is in prose form, this is a seasonal delight that I have long sought in
written form.
Hence, when it appeared on the page of books requiring validation, I
instantly grabbed it.

It's the tale of a self-righteous young man whose parents suggest he set
his own hectic life to the side for an hour or 2 and visit his aged aunt
in the inner city.
Begrudgingly, he goes.  To his surprise, he has a delightful time learning
a whole new perspective while the 2 of them share cookies and "a cup of
Christmas tea".
Watch for this one on the "New Books" page in the not too distant future.