[bookshare-discuss] Re: Visionaries outline web's future

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 13:12:17 -0700 (PDT)

I had to LOL. I wonder how long that would take and
who they'd get to do the scanning -- but I suppose if
they paid enough -- I guess that's where the $260M
comes in. Did the rest of the article (I assume it was
longer) discuss the copyright problems or the demise
of the book-publsihing industry?

This again reminds me of the Twilight Zone episode to
which I referred a while back.

Cindy

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/1/hi/technology/3725884.stm

http://mail.yahoo.com