[bookshare-discuss] Re: Very OT: Accessible Music Writing Software

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:28:22 -0800

Yes, I keep in contact with Bill as well, we're trumpeters, saw him on Skype a while back, he tried to call me, but I told him I was with another trumpeter, doing a conference call, and yes he is very nice. Of all the friends I've had growing up, the trumpet has been a motivating, yet challenging friend. I can express myself through the trumpet to anyone who loves music, because this instrument has a range of moods. These great personalities shape the classic trumpet: "brash, impetuous, cocky, and cool, and in-command." "You have to remember the trumpet is a mean instrument. Sometimes I feel like throwing it out the window, it's such a beast. There are times when it treats you so sweet and nice that everything comes out just perfect. Then you come back to it the next night, rub your hands together and say to yourself you're going to do it all over again. You pick up the horn put it to your chops and the son of a bitch says: SCREW YOU!!!!!"

-Roy Eldridge-
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
MSNWindowsLive Messenger: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx