[bookshare-discuss] Re: Uploaded BSO I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 21:45:05 -0400

She came to my university one year, and I went to listen to her, a
fascinating speaker.  Her bus is bright purple with silver flecks in it,
smile.

Was really neat presentation and was so happy to participate in it.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.