[bookshare-discuss] Re: Unsubscribe

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 15:34:33 -0700 (PDT)

Address to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Put Unsubscribe in the subject line

That's all you need to do. This quantity of mail is
unusual, though. The bookshare list is supposed to be
for general discussions and books discussions but this
is the first time I can remember in years that there
has been such a l ong one with so much participation.

If you want a list to subscribe to in case you need
help as a scanner or validator, join bksvol-discuss,
the volunteer list. We sometimes go offtrack but not
as often or extensively.

Cindy