[bookshare-discuss] Re: Trust, Irony, and Commitment

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 19:24:53 -0500

Dan,

Did you read your entire rejection notice?  As I recall, I'm the one who
rejected your first copy.  The reason for the rejection was explained in the
comments which should appear further down in the message.

If I'm remembering correctly, I rejected it because you uploaded two copies
of the book minutes apart.  I rejected one to prevent the book from being
validated twice.  I still see another copy of the book on the Step 1 page
with you as the submitter.  That copy was submitted back on Sept 18.  So
while one copy of your book was rejected, another is still waiting to be
validated, and there's no need to worry.  There's also no need to submit it
again since it's already on Bookshare awaiting validation.

Gerald