[bookshare-discuss] Re: Top reads for 2009?

  • From: "traci" <season@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 20:45:11 -0800

I don't seem to read what others like but here goes:
Waking with Enemies,
Dying for Revenge
Ressurection of Midnight
all by Eric Jerome Dickey
I also loved reading Knockout by Catherine Coulter
and not to be left out
Sandra Brown's latest. I can't remember the name but I loved it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "susan l. gerhart" <slger123@xxxxxxxxx>