[bookshare-discuss] Re: To whoever submitted Swords of the Horseclans:

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:14:17 -0500

Hey A.J. my home is North and West of you, I am a Corrite from Erie County
in pennsylvania, now transplated to Revere MA, that is until, smile I am
asked to come home again, keep fingers crossed, smile.

But cool to find another Keystone Stater on here.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.