[bookshare-discuss] Re: Three To Get Deadly

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2004 08:46:12 -0500

Hi Sue,

I'm afraid to admit that the prolonged edit phase was my fault.
The book in question is an improved copy of the book already on
Bookshare.  I had been keeping it in order to try and correct the page
breaks, which are quite messed up on both the existing copy as well as on
the improved version.  I lost heart on the project and let it go when my
copy became corrupted, so that I found myself back at square one.

Dave