[bookshare-discuss] The next book in the saga

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 23:57:59 -0700 (PDT)

-Thanks Lisa and Shelley,

The book that follows Skye O'Malley is All the Sweet
Tomorrows, which is not yet in the collection -- in
case you're willing, Shelley. I have them all written
down. I've also written a list of all her books to
date. After scanning and reading Until You, which
followed Rosamund, I was curious about the references
to Janet Leslie and read (guiltily -- but after your
comments and Jana's, Lisa, I don't feel so guilty any
more and I can confess) the Kadin. It was very
interesting and well-written aeven without the erotic
sexual descriptions. I guess she began to work those
in later.  I looked up some of the facts and people
and the historical events are accurate (if I've
mentioned this before, please for me) .  When I finish
reading what I'm reading now, I'm going to start the
Skye series. . Thanks again both of you.

http://vote.yahoo.com