[bookshare-discuss] The Other Daughter by Lisa Gardner

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Bookshare Discuss" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:26:01 -0500

I can't remember which of these lists this was posted on, but someone said
the copy of the other daughter  in the collection wasn't good at all.
Someone put a replacement copy of the book on the download page several
months ago.  I just found it and will look it over and upload it this week
and indicate in my comments that it's a replacement for the copy already on
Bookshare and then assume that the original copy of the book will be
removed.

If people who read books on paper are called bookworms, then people who
listen to cassette books should be called tapeworms.